Whether it’s for a night, a week, a month or more*, your dog will enjoy the amenities and benefits of the Pet Patrol Dog Hotel. All dogs enjoy the human touch of our caring attendants. Each dog gets a private state of the art climate controlled suite, a top of the line Kuranda bed, and soothing music and/or Dog TV. Boarding dogs are taken out at least three times a day for social interaction, a chance to stretch their legs, and to “do their business”. If your dog has passed a Daycare Doggy Interview/Evaluation you can add Doggy Daycare at a discounted rate to their stay for a full day of play, socialization and fun activities. We also offer Grooming, individual play, food service and other add-on amenities to compliment your stay with us.
- All rooms have classical music and/or DogTV which is designed to calm, ease stress and and reduce anxiety in your canine companions during their stay.
- Doggy Luggage will be provided to all boarding and daycare guests in the form of a customized Pet Patrol tote bag. You can easily store and transport your dogs favorite clothes, food, snacks and toys as you prepare for your next visit with us.
- Room Service option offering to add a dog friendly baked good or frozen treat before bedtime with your dogs stay.
- Daily report cards sent via text and email with photos of your dog and how they are enjoying their stay with us, a customer favorite!
- We also offer a 20% Off all Grooming services for dogs who board at least 2 nights and add grooming to their reservation.
*Large Breed Long Term Boarding Restrictions – Due to the size and configuration of our facility, we cannot accommodate long term boarding, over 14 days, for large breed dogs. Since we are an all indoor facility we believe it is better for the well being of the big dogs if they stay at a different facility if they need to board over 2 weeks.