All New Customers must complete the one-time online registration process prior to any reservations being made or confirmed. For your convenience you can register online using our web based system or if you prefer you can download the registration forms and come in to the lobby where we can complete the reservations with you.
Please take a moment to review our list of admission requirements prior to registering. If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the following, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 951-432-7480.
STEP 1 – Review Admission Requirements
- All dogs must be registered with the Pet Patrol Dog Hotel and waivers signed prior to any reservations being confirmed. Step 2 below.
- Proof of current Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, and Bordatella vaccinations are required for all Boarding and Daycare dogs. You can upload these once your register online, you can email these to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can bring these with you on your dog’s first visit, or have them faxed beforehand from your vet. Our fax number is: (951) 667-1902. It is your responsibility to provide proof of current vaccinations. For the safety of all our clients, customers will be turned away if their pets vaccinations are not up to date. Please plan accordingly.
- All dogs must be sociable and non-aggressive toward people and/or other dogs. If you want to participate in Doggy Daycare you must pass a Doggy Interview. The Doggy Interview is used to evaluate your dog’s temperament and to see how they get along with other dogs in a group setting. There is no cost for the evaluation but we recommend a reservation. Doggy interviews are NOT required for Grooming or Boarding unless they will also be attending Daycare during their stay.
- All dogs must be free of fleas and ticks and must be in reasonably good health and have no contagious illnesses or conditions.
- All dogs over the age of 8 months must be spayed or neutered if attending Doggy Daycare.
- Dogs who have recently been found, rescued, adopted or purchased must spend an incubation period of at least two weeks at home with their new family before entering the Pet Patrol Dog Hotel facility. This will allow the new owner to become familiar with any behavioral and/or health conditions and will allow the pet some time to get settled into their new home.
- The dog and dog parents must live in the same household to be on the same account. Extended family or friends can not share accounts or board in the same suites.
- Due to health, safety, and liability concerns we can not accommodate dogs that are strays or fosters.
Please note: To protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, and the pets in our care, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to any dog who does not meet the above requirements, especially having up to date vaccinations.
STEP 2 – Register Your Dogs
Complete the Pet Patrol Registration Online by clicking the link below and signing up as a New Customer. During the registration you will enter your information, your pet(s) information, read and sign our mandatory release form(s) and upload vaccination information. We also require you keep a valid credit card on file.